Protecting God's Children (Safe Environment)
We are extremely grateful for all of our volunteers for various ministries.
- All volunteers must view the Policy on Sexual Misconduct on the Part of Church Personnel of the Archdiocese of San Antonio and turn in the form located at the end of the policy handbook, acknowledging you viewed it. View and download the policy and form HERE (English). Completed forms may be handed into the Parish Office or emailed to Jeanna@StPetersBoerne.com.
- In order to meet the Archdiocesan requirements, all those who volunteer with children, teens and vulnerable adults must go through the Protecting God's Children training. These training sessions are done live (monitor bulletin for announcements of upcoming training sessions) and online. For online training, follow the instructions and link below.
Live Training Sessions: Check bulletin or contact Julia Cortez, (830)816-5667,
You must register to attend: (You will need to have an email address.)
1) Please go online to: www.virtus.org
2) Click “First Time Registrant”
3) Click “Begin Registration Process” Be sure to choose Archdiocese of San Antonio and St. Peter the Apostle (Boerne).
4) Then schedule your training. You may register to attend the Nov. 6th or 12th training or complete the online 1 to 2 hour training. You may also register to attend any other Protecting God’s Children training scheduled in the Archdiocese if it is more convenient. (Be sure to print your certificate to show you completed the online training. If you complete the online training on a weekend, you will not be able to print your certificate until
the following Tuesday.)