Please monitor this page for important updates from our parish and Archdiocese, along with resources and information from other sources.
St. Peter's will reopen the campus to ministries and organizations beginning Monday, August 31. Please email Christina at [email protected] or call (830) 816-5660 to confirm that your organization will be meeting in-person. You can download a copy of the St. Peter COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan by CLICKING HERE. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the parish office at (830) 816-2323.
St. Peter's reabrirá el campus para ministerios y organizaciones a partir del lunes 31 de agosto. Envíe un correo electrónico a Christina a [email protected] o llame al (830) 816-5660 para confirmar que su organización se reunirá en persona. Puede descargar una copia del Plan de Salud y Seguridad St. Peter COVID-19 en inglés HACIENDO CLIC AQUÍ. Estamos en proceso de traducirlo al español. Si tiene alguna pregunta, llame a la oficina parroquial al (830) 816-2323.
Summary for Parishioners Attending In-Person Mass
- If you do not feel well or have any of the symptoms listed in the Reopening Procedures, for your safety and the safety of others, please do not attend Mass.
- Before leaving home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Bring your own mask and wear while in line, during Mass and while exiting and returning to your car.
- There will be no print aids such as song sheets and missalettes; QR codes will be available in the Narthex that will download the song sheet to your phone and direct you to USCCB's page that provides the readings; bulletins will be at the exits after Mass.
- Please do not congregate after Mass.
- ALWAYS adhere to social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of distance between households as well as no physical contact between members of different households.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please read the entire document for all policies. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in keeping our Masses and campus safe and in compliance with Archdiocesan, Texas State Health Services Department and CDC guidelines. We are so excited to once again see you IRL (in real life)!
Note: a reservation is no longer required to attend Mass. All Masses are now on a first come, first served basis.