Please monitor this page for important updates from our parish and Archdiocese, along with resources and information from other sources.
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church is still under a decree from Archbishop Gustavo Garcia-Siller, M.Sp.S., Archdiocese of San Antonio. While we are happy to see a partial return to in-person Masses and ministry gatherings, we are still adhering to temporary guidelines that are intended to provide a safe and healthy environment for all. We thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines and your consideration of staff, parishioners and visitors.
Summary for Parishioners Attending In-Person Mass
- If you do not feel well or have any of the symptoms listed in the Reopening Procedures, for your safety and the safety of others, please do not attend Mass.
- Before leaving home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Bring your own mask and wear while in line, during Mass and while exiting and returning to your car.
- There will be no print aids such as song sheets and missalettes; bulletins will be at the exits after Mass.
- Please do not congregate after Mass.
- ALWAYS adhere to social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of distance between households as well as no physical contact between members of different households.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please read the entire document for all policies. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in keeping our Masses and campus safe and in compliance with Archdiocesan, Texas State Health Services Department and CDC guidelines. We are so excited to once again see you IRL (in real life)!
Note: a reservation is no longer required to attend Mass. All Masses are now on a first come, first served basis.