Facility Room Request
CALENDAR POLICY & GUIDELINES
Updated February 18, 2019
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church is fortunate to have so many ministries to offer our parishioners. Please read the following policies and guidelines to help us provide the best service to you, our parishioners.
Booking a Room
To book a room, please complete and return the Calendar & Facilities Request form. You may submit the completed form to Christina Galvez at [email protected] or by dropping it off at our parish office. Note: we no longer have a specific Calendaring Day.
Due to unexpected conflicts (funerals, pastoral situations, etc.), your room reservation may be modified after confirmed. In that event, we will contact you to work on a solution (reschedule, change location).
Certain groups have scheduling priority. This includes Elementary Faith Formation, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Edge, Life Teen, Confirmation, RCIA and Vacation Bible School.
Request and guidelines
To help us serve the parishioners of St. Peter’s better, here are a few guidelines:
- Please do not request a room larger than you need. This prevents large groups from finding adequate space for their meeting.
- Only rooms 151/153 and the Cana Ballroom may have a special setup; all other rooms are to be used as is. When a special setup is requested, note all details or draw a diagram on the back of the request form.
- If you would like to request equipment, such as a TV, please include that.
- DO NOT add setup or clean up time in the event time. Enter the start time and end time only for the actual event. There is a separate section for setup and cleanup times.
- Please make sure to enter how many people you expect to attend your event.
- If your event date or time is flexible, please include that information.
- Nursery requests must be made at least two weeks before the requested date. Please wait for confirmation of approval BEFORE you start advertising that childcare is available. Forms are available in the Pastoral Office or can be emailed to you.
When entering details about your event, the more information the better. If you haven’t finalized some specifics, such as a Bible study name, we ask that you complete that information fully before submitting the form. A list of events is published in the weekly bulletin and signs are placed in the Family Life Center every day with the event name, time and location. It is better for participants, especially new participants, to be able to see a specific title rather than TBA.
We do have days when all rooms are booked; if your event is canceled, please let us know as soon as possible so we can make the space available to others.
You MAY NOT show up and take an empty room. That room may already be reserved. For short notice requests, please call.
Thank you for your assistance in making the experience better for all who use the facilities. If you have any questions, please contact:
Christina Galvez, Communications Coordinator